The Durbar Hall in Patiala’s Qila Mubarak houses the Armour and Chandeliers Museum. Its chief attractions are the dazzling Bohemian cut-glass chandeliers, two of which are floor standing, bought by Maharaja Mohinder Singh. Maharaja Bhupinder Singh’s four-wheeled silver alloy chariot is also on display here. Built in Kolkata in 1909, it was drawn by six horses and used on ceremonial occasions. The museum’s armour section has a remarkable collection of arms and armaments, which includes a seven-barrel bolt-action gun, a sword used by Nadir Shah, and a jade dagger that once belonged to Guru Gobind Singh.